Friday, May 04, 2007

The Nelson Shuffle

The Nelson Shuffle
Air Force One flies in Bill for meColin Powell's gonna listen to meI'm a friend of Oprah, Al & HillaryBill phoned & said ooh ah listen to me
I said if it's ovals ours are more funBoeings fly over in the sunFirst the left & then the rightI'm a doin' the Nelson Shuffle
Die Groot Krokodil asked me for tea& Betsy Verwoerd made biscuits for meFirst the left & then the rightI'm a doin' the Nelson Shuffle
There's more to followSo hold on tightFirst the left & then the rightI'm a doin' the Nelson shuffle
Gianni Versace made shirts for meNow Donatella's designs are on my backWho am I have a lookI'm a doin' the Nelson Shuffle
Queen Elizabeth & the Coldstream guardsTroop in my honour & I shuffle pastI move my left I move my rightDoin' the Nelson Shuffle baby thru the night
Francois Pienaar & all them whitesCheered for me no blacks got uptightStevie Wonder sings songs for meI'm a doin' the Nelson Shuffle
Naomi Superbitch & models call me The daddy of African democracyGraca cooks spicy Portuguese foodOoh my tummy used to pap en wors & Robben plate
I'm only human but this has no endDoin' the Nelson Shuffle baby thru the nightDoin' the Nelson Shuffle baby thru the nightFirst the left then the right
© 2003-7 athanasio

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home